Last Updated, September 01, 2020
Appointment Guidelines to Protect our Patients During COVID-19
Currently, all of our Somos Dental & Orthodontics offices are open. Our hours of operation change monthly, and sometimes on a weekly basis. Please give us a call at 623-869-1091 or message us to find out the hours for a specific location. Walk-ins are welcome but times vary from location to location, we suggest that you call us or message us first to reserve an appointment for the same day.
The health and safety of our employees and patients is our priority. Below are the additional protocols we have implemented at each of our locations. We are continuing to follow along with the recommendations of the CDC and ADA.
- Every Somos employee is wearing PPE. All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering while in the office.
- If any patients are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we are not able to fulfill the dental appointment and they are sent home to take the proper precautions.
- All patients need to check-in at the front desk, then wait in their car until called in for their appointment. Our waiting room has a limited capacity for patients to assure social distancing. All non-patients should wait in the car during the appointment.
- Our employees are pre-screening all patients for a second time once they arrive. This gives us the opportunity to learn more about the patient’s current health condition.
- All patients are to practice social distancing and stay 6ft part. Only one person is allowed in the bathroom at a time.
- All patients are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds before being seen. Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself from getting sick.
- Our employees are disinfecting all touched surfaces in the office throughout the day, including but not limited to, door handles, chairs, pens, credit card machines, appliances, etc. We are following the practices recommended by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
We know that our patients will be affected by this pandemic and their regular checkups, scheduled appointments, and other needs; as well as our employees. We are constantly working hard to keep our patients and employees safe so that we can continue to provide affordable dental care to all Arizonans.
For any further questions, please call us or message us.